Vegetables are a great snack for the kids to enjoy. We know veggies are more likely eaten by kids when offered with some kind of dip. Some dips that are great with veggies include ranch, sour cream and hummus. This recipe is a fun twist on nachos – try this recipe with the kids for a fun movie night this summer!
All Veggie Nachos
- 3 bell peppers (a combination of yellow, red and orange), seeded and cut into triangles
- ¼ cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 cucumber, diced
- ½ cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- ½ avocado, diced
- 3 tablespoons grated Mexican blended cheese
- Place the bell pepper “chips” on a plate.
- Whisk the sour cream and lime juice in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the bell pepper “chips” with the sour cream sauce and the cucumbers, tomatoes, avocadoes, and cheese to form veggie nachos.
- Crunch and enjoy!