Try this simple and nutritious snack while home with the kids this week! Have the kids help make them and they will love them even more.
Fruit and Yogurt Pops
- 1 cup yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 1 cup either fresh or frozen Raspberries, Blueberries, Strawberries, Blackberries
- Paper cups or Yogurt Containers
- Popsicle sticks
- Layer fruit and yogurt in cup.
- Place stick in middle of cup.
- Freeze for several hours or until popsicles are frozen through.
- Remove cup around yogurt.
- Serve and enjoy.
Kristin Hedges is a Registered Dietitian with Kids Eat Smart Foundation NL.