Dreaming of those warm spring and hot summer days! To cool down on those warm spring and summer days try these nutritious treats with your kids at home or at your KES Club!
Fresh Fruit Popsicles
- 1 peach cut into ½ slices
- 2 kiwis peeled and sliced into ¼ inch rounds
- ¾ cup strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup blueberries, ½ cup raspberries
- 100% white grape juice.
- Combine fruit in a mixing bowl and arrange the mixture into eight 3-ounce popsicle molds.
- Pour enough juice into each mold to just cover fruit.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until solid (about six hours).
Makes 8 popsicles
Kristin Hedges is a Registered Dietitian with the Kids Eat Smart Foundation of Newfoundland and Labrador.