Try out these quick and easy pancake puffs with your KES Clubs. Easy and quick for little fingers to grab and go!
Mini Berry Puff Pancakes:
- 1 cup milk
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Pulse until well blended.
- Pour into greased muffin tins, filling each cup 1/2 way full.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes until golden brown and puffy.
- Let cool, and then top with yogurt and berries.
Recipe and picture was sourced from: http://www.superhealthykids.com/mini-berry-puff-pancakes/
Kristin Harris is a Registered Dietitian with Kids Eat Smart Foundation of Newfoundland and Labrador.