Sometimes there’s nothing better then a warm breakfast to get yourself going on these cold winter mornings. Try out this delicious breakfast recipe at your Kids Eat Smart Club this week:
- 1 large apple
- 1 pear
- ¼ cup berries (I used raspberries)
- 3 tbsp. greek yogurt
- 1 cup granola (ensure no allergies in your school)
- Chop up the fruit and place in a greased casserole dish
- In a small bowl mix together the greek yogurt and granola, then sprinkle over the fruit.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes or until golden and crispy.
Recipe and image sourced from: http://www.dailyhiit.com/hiit-blog/hiit-diet/healthy-recipes/skinnyrecipe-baked-breakfast-parfait/
Kristin Harris is a Registered Dietitian with Kids Eat Smart Foundation