http://www.kidseatsmart.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/KidsEatSmartColour_Logo_340x156-300x138.png 0 0 Kids Eat Smart Admin http://www.kidseatsmart.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/KidsEatSmartColour_Logo_340x156-300x138.png Kids Eat Smart Admin2015-01-15 20:12:342015-01-15 20:12:34Inside Out Pancakes!
Check out this neat recipe your kids will love!
What you’ll need:
- Pancake mix
- Berries finely chopped or frozen berries
- First mix pancake mix.
- Then, chop up some berries very finely or use frozen berries.
- Then pour1 tablespoon of pancake mix onto a heated and well greased skillet. You can then spread the mix out a bit to thin it out, so your pancakes aren’t too puffy at the end.
- Then, scoop a spoonful of berries to the center, and spread them out as best you can.
- Then (this is the hardest part), drizzle the batter over the berries. No need to pile another clump of batter on, simple drizzle to cover them up!
- Then, flip the pancake to cook the other side!
Serve and Enjoy!
Kristin Harris is a Registered Dietitian with Kids Eat Smart Foundation Newfoundland and Labrador